How It Works
1. If you are a consumer, you have a legal right to return the product during the period set out below. This means that during the relevant period if you change your mind or decide for any other reason that you do not want to receive or keep a Product, you can notify us of your decision to return the product and receive a refund
2. However this return right does not apply in the case of a Contract for the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if they become unsealed after delivery.
3. Your legal right to cancel a Contract starts from the date of the Dispatch Confirmation (the date on which we email you to confirm our acceptance of your order), which is when the Contract is formed. Your deadline for cancelling the Contract is set out below:
End of the cancellation period:
The end date is the end of 14 days after the day on which you receive the Product.
For example: if we provide you with a Dispatch Confirmation on 1 January and you receive the Product on 10 January you may cancel at any time between 1 January and the end of the day on 24 Januaryfter delivery.
4. To cancel a Contract, you just need to let us know that you have decided to cancel.
You can complete the cancel Contact us by telephone on +31652009570 or send us email on Anagenesis@mail.com(including order details).
5. If you cancel your Contract we will:
a) refund you the price you paid for the Products. However, please note we are permitted by law to reduce your refund to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a brick and mortar shop;
b) refund, where the full order is returned except return delivery cost
c) make any refunds due to you as soon as possible and in any event within the deadlines indicated below:
a. if you have received your Product and we have not offered to collect it from you: 14 days after the day on which we receive the Product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the Product back to us. For information about how to return a Product to us see below;
b. if you have not received the Product or you have received it and we have offered to collect it from you: 14 days after you inform us of your decision to cancel the Contract.
6. If you have returned the Products to us under this clause because they are faulty or mis-described, we will examine the Product as quickly as possible. If the non-compliant nature of the Product is confirmed by us, we will refund the price of the Product in full(except return delivery cost).
7. We will refund you using the same means of payment you used for the initial transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of the reimbursement. You must send it back accompanied with the returns note, to the below address: Inktvisplein 30, 1317HX ,Netherland, Anagenesis beauty salon Almere
8. Because you are a consumer, we are under a legal duty to supply Products that are in conformity with the Contract. As a consumer, you have legal rights in relation to Products that are faulty or not as described. These legal rights are not affected by your right of return and refund in this clause or anything else in the General Conditions of Sale.
10. The right of cancellation can only be exercised by you, the purchaser of the Product, and not by a third party.